|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $85k package|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies to find an ambitious Senior Accountant to join their private division.
The Sydney office has more than 70 Partners, providing a wide range of accounting, auditing, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups, and listed companies.
With more than 56,000 people in over 140 countries, they are truly a global organisation with a huge reach. Looking further into the future, beyond COVID restrictions, there is also the possibility of international secondments.
In return for your commitment and expertise, this firm will support you in progressing your career and will provide you with a supportive, friendly working environment. You will work in a team, and be mentored by an inspiring manager, whilst having the opportunity to work with a variety of Partners on a range of clients.
About the role
The client base you will be servicing is made up of large private business with up to $500m annual revenue. You will be involved in a broad range of activities including:
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns, BAS, FBT and payroll tax returns for a broad range of clients from SMEs to large companies
- Assisting with tax and accounting advice
- Building relationships with clients
- Developing and supporting junior team members
- Monitoring, reviewing and liaising with clients regarding compliance requirements
- CA or CPA fully/part qualified
- 3+ years’ experience within public practice
- Excellent communication skills are essential as there will be a high level of contact with clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Complimentary gym membership
- Fresh fruit and breakfast items
- Extra 1 day annual leave per year
- Health checks – flu vaccinations
- Spots teams & fitness groups
- Access to counselling & wellbeing coaches
- Social committee
- Corporate deals & discounts
- Health insurance discounts & benefits
- Employee referral incentives
- CA/CPA funded qualification & SUPPORT
- Funded professional development
- Flexible start times
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert