|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
- Senior Accountant
- 5+ years working experience in Accounting
- Growing organisation - lots of room to implement processes and streamline
- Opportunity to mentor staff members and help them upskill
- An experienced Accountant required on a full time permanent basis for a local growing business based in Sydney's Western suburbs.
This role would be ideal for someone who is looking to broaden their skills, have full autonomy and remit to look at processes and procedures; implement and streamline.
The position would work closely across all areas of the business so good communication skills are essential, along with a hands on approach, investigative mindset but also strong financial accounting skills / experience.
You will be joining a fast pace organisation who are growing, a small but collaborative team and you will have the chance to pitch ideas, set processes and structure.
Due to the location of my client, own method of transport would be best (parking on site), however working flexibility across their Sydney offices is available along with some WFH flexibility post onboarding and training.
The role is being offered permanent full time | circa $90k-$100k salary + super.
Role requirements / experience:
- Overseeing of Accounts Payable and Receivable processes; inc training and mentoring
- Preparation of GST and BAS
- Customer account reconciliations
- Weekly & Monthly cash flow analysis
- Preparation of P&L
- Assisting with forecasting
- Trust Accounting
- Full preparation of financial reports (monthly);
- working with the external accountants to finalise
This role is permanent full time and requires someone with no work restrictions. AU / NZ citizens or Permanent Residents.
Please apply via the link below or email email@example.com