|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with an exciting organisation in Melbourne’s CBD in search for a Senior Accountant within their Business Advisory team. Having identified a niche in the market, the firm are expanding rapidly to accommodate incoming business. The position offers an exciting opportunity to move into a Second-Tier environment to a portfolio of ASX Listed, SME and high-net worth clients.
The successful applicant will have the chance to progress their career and influence the Business Advisory team's strategic direction. It is a genuine chance for an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual to build a prosperous, long-term career.
- Preparing BAS and IAS statements, financial statements and income tax returns.
- Undertaking a range of development activities to build your experience and expertise.
- Attending and supporting client meetings and appointments (tax compliance/planning).
- Liaising with clients regarding queries and tax advice whilst providing amazing service.
- Mentoring colleagues (junior/intermediate accountants).
- Researching and providing detailed client information.
- Proven experience in a similar role for a number of years.
- CA or CPA qualification.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and retain effective client and colleague relationships.
- Tangible achievements in preparing financial accounts, income tax returns and activity statements for individuals, companies, discretionary trusts, unit trusts, hybrid trusts and partnerships.
What's on offer?
- Fantastic training opportunities to further your career in business advisory.
- Healthy and positive office culture where quality of workflow is valued.
- An engaging client portfolio to work with.
- A highly reputable brand to add to your resume.
If you feel that this is the kind of exciting and entrepreneurial career that you want then please apply to the position, or contact Daniel Ball on email@example.com.