|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
This Melbourne CBD based boutique firm is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to engage a diverse portfolio of clients. Reporting to the Tax Manager, the Senior Accountant is responsible for leading a team of accountants and ensuring that work is delivered to a high standard.
- Engage and attend to all client business queries through the provision of accounting, tax and business advisory services in a timely manner.
- Review of financial statements and income tax returns prepared by accounting staff members
- Manage workflow and adherence to budgets for all accounting staff members
- Oversee and adherence to procedures in relation to file preparation and documentation to ensure a unified approach across the firm
- Proven experienced accountant, that's CA/CPA qualified or close to completing the qualification.
- Minimum of 4 - 7 years experience
- This person should have advanced technical knowledge and demonstrate initiative in relation to both clients and office situations
- Knowledge of Xero/Xero Practice accounting software