|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||28 days ago|
My client, a global organisation are looking for a senior marketing professional who is adept at working with partners in creation of joint marketing plans aligned to sales objectives, strategic guidance on leveraging BDF, campaigns and events, tracking and measuring ROI and partnering with sales.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, adept at problem solving and anticipating needs of both stakeholders of the business. Additionally, your communication, organisation and strategic thinking skills will be stand out and form critical success factors of your profile.
- Responsible for regular interactions via phone, collaboration platforms and in-person meetings for creation of partner marketing plans
- Responsible for coordination and regular communication with the Global Partner Marketing team leading the global marketing plans
- Lead and/or contribute to marketing events such as partner summits, webcasts, or events specific to the certain partners across the region
- Regular meetings and presentation of content with sales and marketing leaders in order to represent partner marketing plans and coordination across the region. Represent the marketing division across the region; sharing feedback and recommendations on how to best represent and coordinate
The right candidate:
- Comprehensive experience in a senior level marketing role
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and to specific deliverables
- Experienced in a fast-paced environment with multiple points of contact / stakeholders across the globe
- Experience with SaaS – 5 years +
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement skills
For more information about this exceptional opportunity, great benefits and remuneration information, please contact Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126.