|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Senior Client Advisor
- Business Services, Advisory & virtual CFO work
- Social and inclusive culture
- Internal secondments across teams - Financial Modelling, Liquidation, Valuations, Transaction services, Lending, Financial planning, R&D tax incentives and more.
- Comprehensive training program
- Allowance for mobile phone & WFH cost
- Work from home 2 days per week
- Gym membership allowance
- Ongoing professional development
- CA/CPA Membership & course fees paid upfront
- Diverse and inclusive team
This is an advanced, established full-service firm, providing quality financial and strategic advice in the areas of Accounting, Advisory and Wealth to corporate organisations, small-medium businesses, and personal investors.
There are 60 staff within the Sydney office and a second office in regional NSW. The firm are committed to providing you with excellent mentors, training & support and are equipped with the most up to date technology and processes to make your job easier.
Being a multidisciplinary firm there are lots of opportunities to upskill, the firm offer internal secondments across divisions from 1-6 month secondments, enhance your skills in other areas including; Financial Modelling, Liquidation, Valuations, Transaction services, Lending, Financial planning, R&D tax incentives and more.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Working on a diverse client base - ensuring their taxation & accounting activities remain compliant with associated legislations. Preparing / reviewing financial statements, reports & tax returns including all related schedules and elections for lodgement by due dates.
- Coaching & mentoring junior staff
- Assist with the preparation of technical advice;
- Build & maintain strong relationships with clients
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of advisory projects;
- Assist with the development and maintenance of Intellectual property and templates; and
- Assist with business performance & CFO services; cash flow management and reporting, business planning and technology solutions.
- CA/ CPA fully/part qualified
- 3+ years’ experience within public practice
- Permanent resident or Australian Citizen
- Excellent communication skills are essential as there will be a high level of contact with clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert