|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||29 days ago|
We currently have an exciting opportunity, for a strong senior litigator to join a leading Partner in the space in a growing Restructuring and Insolvency team.
In a team of high performing commercial litigators, you will be required to take full ownership of interesting, complex and high-profile legal matters plus get involved with coaching and mentoring junior lawyers. This is your opportunity to work in the team of one of Australia’s pre-eminent class action litigators, at a collaborative and growing, global law firm.
Reporting directly to Partner, this role would suite an ambitious insurance Lawyer who is keen to progress their career at a leading practice.
- Insurance Lawyer with 5+ years PQE from a reputable firm
- Preferably with experience ad interest within Liability and Professional Indemnity matters
- Strong academic background and a sharp mind
- Pro-active approach to your work and the ability to work autonomously.
- You should have a strong client service ethic, initiative and drive, and work well as part of a team.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org