|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
Collegiate team environment | Specialised work | Expert Partner | Excellent scope for career progression
A top tier law firm, known for offering both commercially astute and honest advice and which consistently ranks in the Doyles guide legal directories.
The IP, TCC, Media Group is a broad-based practice group built around IP expertise, industry knowledge in the technology and communications sector, and experience in regulatory and content issues for converging media.
The chosen Senior Associate or Special Counsel will hold upwards of eight years’ PQE and service the Media team's clients that require advice in this area, both domestically and internationally. There will be expectation that the individual can work synonymously with a large team and delegate tasks to more junior staff where required.
You will be a lawyer with first-rate skills across litigation, commercial, transactional and regulatory matters.
In addition to this you will:
- 8+ years’ experience in complex litigation matters in the media space, preferably working within a commercial legal environment;
- Good communication and negotiating skills;
- Knowledge and experience in copyright, defamation and media regulation;
- Ability to manage large volumes of work;
- Strong academic background;
- Good business development skills;
- Have the desire and ability to manage your own file load and influence others;
- Have an ability to maintain and foster client relationships;
- A strong desire to build a successful practice and enhance your reputation as a lead practitioner.
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance for motivated legal professionals.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com