|Posted:||5 months ago|
This globally recognised finance company is currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. With several recent client wins combined with new implementations and projects, the need for an AGILE BA has emerged to join their highly experienced and professional team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in gathering requirements and analysis using Agile techniques. You will have a strong background running workshops and managing meetings.
- Demonstrable experience as a BA, preferable Senior or Lead BA to accord with these core competencies:
- · Analytical thinking and problem solving techniques - elicit and analyse business requirements for information systems, apply creative thinking, help business stakeholders to visualise opportunities; drive innovation and facilitating business decision-making.
- · Facilitation and negotiation – lead and moderate group discussions with business stakeholders, managing stakeholders with strong vested interests, encouraging participation and guiding participants along a process that leads to the attainment of expected outcomes.
- · Communication – strong written and oral communications skills; express ideas and thoughts in a clear manner, able to actively listen to ensure that ideas generated by stakeholders are clearly understood and documented.
- · Techniques – preparation of Business Requirements Documents, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Process Models, Data Analysis and Modelling, Business Use Case models, Business Use Case specifications, User Stories.
- · Solution Constraints – capability to examine, contextualise and specify every element of requirements within the constraints of the target solution (including regulatory controls, business, data, application and technology domains).
· Systems Development Lifecycle – experience in working as an integral team member on complex information systems projects, including waterfall, iterative and agile methodologies, and leading the business requirements stream.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- A passion for innovation, Agile and delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Scrum Master Certification and experience facilitating scrums
- Leadership skills and the ability to work independently or effectively within a group environment
- Extensive experience working in Agile environments
- 3+ years working with ecommerce stakeholders and handling complex ordering
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal communication and workshop/training facilitation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.