|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This longstanding government agency is a customer focused organisation, that is passionate about delivering a great customer experience. Their success is based on the companies shared values every day with customers and teams.
- You will be responsible for providing analysis, advice and recommendations across a range of financial issues, both general and specialised, and developing and implementing policies, procedures and systems to address business growth issues in order to meet financial obligations.
- The role is primarily responsible for supporting business and financial operations with the administration of the various grants announced on behalf of NSW Government.
- Administer payments of Government grant initiatives using Westpac’s Payments Plus and Corporate Online portal
- Banking – upload of payment files if needed and being the second authoriser for payment release using Westpac Payments Plus
- Daily reconciliation of payment files and ensure controls are in place before releasing the payment files
- Cashflow reporting on the various grants on a weekly basis
- Forecast funding & acquittal of funds on a weekly basis, identify any gaps in funding needed and raise with relevant parties with any funding gaps
- Stakeholder engagement - Liaise with team and finance contacts within the lead agencies on funding agreement & ad hoc reporting
- Provide advice on banking / finance processes in project meeting to mitigate any risks
- Complete month end balance sheet recs for bank acquittal accounts & associated liability accounts, post month end journals in SAP
- Ad hoc duties
- Completion of studies
- CPA preferred
- Experience using SAP
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Sound banking background knowledge and understanding of bank processes
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you then please click apply or send across your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org