|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Senior Business Analyst role – Varied portfolio of projects to work on
- CBD location – Close to public Transport
- Excellent working culture and workplace
This leading business has continued to grow from strength to strength. With a number of large projects now in place, an opportunity has arisen for a career driven Business Analyst to join their highly professional and growing team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in supporting the project manager / program managers where you will work a variety of projects across CRM, online systems and Saas applications.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will oversight across all Workstreams. You will work with two incumbent Business Analysts and very closely with Product Owners for each Workstream to evaluate and classify the current business domain, analyse the systems and processes and document a set of requirements to define the future business processes for the company The team will then break down the requirements into Epics and Stories to build Minimum Viable Products (MVP).
- Analyse and challenge commonly held assumptions and accepted processes.
- Examine and develop alternative solutions that are constructive and innovative.
- Facilitate discussions and workshops to elicit stakeholder requirements.
- Drive and champion standardisation and seek the reduction of complexity in process design.
- Work closely with the Solution Architect to translate the business requirements into viable technology solutions.
- Build models and classification structures to make complex processes understandable and measurable.
- Create business process models using the Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) specification to allow a clearer understanding of procedures.
- Condense large volumes of documentation, policy and reports into succinct and coherent information.
- Write Epics and Stories across different business domains and systems as part of the Agile team.
- Contribute to the management of the Product Backlog and Sprint planning to ensure the MVP delivers business value early and often.
- Active listening and interview skills to fully understand stakeholder roles and responsibilities.
- Able to discuss and help resolve complex policy or procedural disagreements between conflicting stakeholders.
- Mentor other Business Analysts to advise, educate and support them.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work effectively on digital and cloud projects with solid agile practices adhering to lean principles.
- Contribute positively and proactively to the project, and willing to cross functional boundaries and roles to get things done in a flat organisational structure.
- Over 5 years demonstrated project team experience delivering complex solutions in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of operational, finance, CRM and online systems, especially SaaS applications
- Experience of middleware integration products and patterns.
- Good technical understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital strategy
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.