|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the role
A leading Organisation are looking for a highly capable Senior Business Analyst with strong interpersonal skills and a passion for Business Intelligence to join their Business Analysis team to work across analysis, design and development of a contemporary application and database platform that will replace the legacy platform.
In this role you will play a pivotal part in generation and review of Functional Specifications to ensure business requirement alignment, Preparation of Business Impact Analysis documentation and workshop facilitation. You will display excellent communication skills, have a strong aptitude and a thirst to grow as Business Intelligence Business Analyst in a prestigious organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Review of Functional Specifications to ensure business requirement alignment
- Preparation of Business Impact Analysis documentation and workshop facilitation
- Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure clear definition of requirements
- Business Process Modelling and System Design languages - UML & BPMN
- Assist with Test Strategy
- Conducting requirement workshops and document high and low level requirements and acceptance criteria’s
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- 5+ years Senior Business Analysis experience
- Business Intelligence experience (Tableau or Power BI knowledge and Spotfire)
- Strong Stakeholder engagement skills
- A passion for Business Intelligence and Business Analysis
- Agile experience
- High attention to detail
- Experience in large organisations
How to apply
If you have the above experience and you are based in Sydney, we would love to hear from you! Please click apply!