|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Our NSW Government client are urgently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to help document user requirements to support the enhancement of three key information systems. The successful applicant will work as part of a small dynamic team focusing on developing and managing the information systems to assist health service planners with strategic service planning.
- Managing the procurement of services to further develop and enhance the IT information systems.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details; abstract up from low‐level information to a general understanding; and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to analyse information needs and functional requirements and develop the following artefacts as needed:
- Business Requirements
- Functional requirements
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- System Use Cases
- GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Work independently with users; as part of a project team; and under direction of project managers.
- Serve as the conduit between the subject matter experts and the software development team through which requirements flow to establish the technical vision and analyse tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Liaison with major stakeholders including the preferred vendor, product users, internal stakeholders and project sponsor to deliver successful project outcomes.
To be successful, you will:
- Have proven experience in the specification and implementation of web based technologies/solutions such as SharePoint, .NET.
- Experience and qualifications with formal project management methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK or PMP)
If you have the above experience and would like to apply for this opportunity, please send an updated resume to Gemma Bilboe at email@example.com