|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a well-regarded ASX listed FMCG business with offices located just outside the CBD. This organisation fosters a collaborative culture and encourages employees to show initiative and bring new ideas forward to help the businesses continued growth. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this will be a full business partner role to the IT division.
- Monthly reporting deliverables including the preparation of all domestic P&L's down to business/customer unit.
- Prepare a consolidated report and business partner with the IT division
- Responsible for the reporting, analysis and supporting commentary for the relevant business unit
- Processing monthly journals, bank reconciliation, balance sheet reconciliation, P&L by business unit;
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced analyst looking to progress within their career. Requirements for the role will include:
- Must be CA/CPA Qualified with post qualification experience ideally within consumer or telecommunications industry having partnered heavily with IT
- Have demonstrated experience with SQL, technologically focused with a drive toward efficiency, process improvement and automation.
- Advanced Excel skills for complex data handling and modelling
- Excellent communication skills, with confidence to push back and ability to present more than numbers
- Working collaboratively, proactively identifying opportunities for positive change and growth
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert