|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||22 days ago|
Our NSW Government organisation are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to design, develop and deliver high quality and timely analysis projects utilising data and information from a wide range of sources to support evaluation of insurer performance and financial viability within a regulatory and compliance framework. Your area of focus will be insurer transitions for claims and policy transfers, insurer supervision model automation, data quality and revision of technical manuals.
- This role will be based in Gosford or Sydney with regular travel between sites.
- Workers compensation and/or insurance industry experience is highly desirable
- NSW Public Sector
- Undertake research and analysis to evaluate insurer performance and contribute to development of business strategies and targets
- Support the development of innovative and cost effective assessment and reporting tools to measure insurer performance in complying with legislation, guidelines and standards
- Plan and conduct research in the relevant industry, current and emerging issues and trends to facilitate the achievement of operational and strategic plans
- Provide reports, recommendations and advice in relation to evaluations undertaken, ensure all reports meet a high professional standard in terms of timeliness, accuracy and relevance, and prepare high-level briefing papers, submissions and Ministerial correspondence
- Maintain contemporary knowledge of industry to assist in the adoption of best practice direction in policy and regulatory activities
If you have the above experiences and would like to apply for this opportunity, please send an updated resume to Gemma Bilboe at email@example.com