|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
The Customer Experience & Insights (CX&I) function is leading a major transformational change program across the organisation focussed on Customer Experience. To drive this change a significant program of work is required, which pulls together the efforts of the whole company on the key things that matter to our End Users.
This is a critical program, with significant executive sponsorship. A central pillar in this transformation is uplifting the customer experience for our client’s Residential customers.
The right candidate will be a senior specialist in the Customer Insights & Design Team within the Customer Experience team, with overall responsibility for the Residential CX design program of work. The role reports to the Executive Manager - Customer Experience Design.
The Senior CX Designer –Residential will be a leader in customer experience and have an extensive background in customer-centred design and representing the customer in forums and programs. They will demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills to influence and implement CX Design solutions across all levels of seniority across throughout the company.
The Senior CX Designer - Residential will work closely with the CX Insights & Strategy team to deliver solutions that meet customer needs and wants and drive an improvement in customer experience.
- Overall responsibility for the Residential CXD program of work and stakeholder management
- Lead and provide subject matter expertise into projects within the CXD scope of work
- Provide leadership in ongoing maturity of the CXD methodology and design practice
- Customer Focus
- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Delivers Results
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Drives Engagement
- Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the business achieve its objectives
How to apply
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Charlie Adsett on 02 9641 2478 or firstname.lastname@example.org.