|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
- Excellent permanent opportunity
- Global financial services organisation
- Cutting edge projects and technologies
My client is a global financial services organisation based in Sydney CBD. They are investing heavily within their technology team and they are now recruiting for Senior Cloud Engineer AWS to join their infrastructure / architecture team on a permanent basis
- Be responsible for building secure, resilient and efficient service APIs using AWS
- Participate actively in all aspects of designing, building, delivering and running new services
- Influence the architecture as AWS solutions architect designing the best solutions for each challenge
- Define the product roadmap working directly with the product owner on strategic initiatives collaborating with everyone.
- Introduce best practices into teams around observability, SLO, reliability, incident response and test automation.
- Lead the development and roll-out of new cloud tools, technologies and processes to improve reliability and velocity to deliver robust software faster.
- Help scale the teams, contribute to more than our product by mentoring and technical leadership to make others better and raise the bar for those around them.
- Champion and advocate for agile practices and best-practices
- Solid experience building and running production workloads in AWS.
- Hands-on experience with Terraform and AWS services (AWS Professional certification)
- Build and Run their services, iterating in quick, small and automated releases
- Test their code using automation and asserts the API contract.
- Enjoy building and evolving products to solve customer problems.