|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Up to $ 50 p/h + super (7 hours a day)
- Initial 6 months contract
This Environmental conservation unit is looking for a communication specialist to join the team. You will be working on the external communication to raise awareness and educate key stakeholders and the public on the various projects and issues with in the program.
- Liaise with the media; manage media interactions with the agency and draft media releases
- Create and implement efficient external communication strategies to engage the community and stakeholders on various issues
- Liaise with stakeholders on the progress of the project
- Create buzz for upcoming events and programs
- Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace.
- State Government experience is desirable
- Experience in a similar capacity in an environmental context
- Experience in a media/ public affairs unit
Please apply by following the link.
For more information please contact Manogna Ravikumar on 02 9641 2431 or email email@example.com