|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
The primary purpose for this role is to support the commercial development and management of contracts within the program
- Contract management of professional service provider and major works contracts;
- Manage contract variations (extension of time, financial, scope);
- Review professional service provider and major works contractors’ monthly reports and deliverables;
- Engage in contract negotiation and dispute resolution, as required;
- Provide input to Service Briefs and tender documents for procurement of professional service providers, contractors and suppliers;
- Provide input into contract commercial schedules;
- Develop Issue Papers to gain approval for procurement and contract administration recommendations; and
- Provide general support to the Senior Commercial Manager
To be considered, you will have the following
- A minimum 10 years relevant working experience in a field relevant to the role.
- Professional qualifications and a demonstrated track record in providing commercial management services on major rail systems/technology/infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication skills with project team members and relevant project stakeholders.
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply