|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Our client is a large firm who are experiencing an exciting time of expansion. This firm has a good structure for supporting their employees and investing in their development. This firm have a high standard in their recruitment and prioritise culture fit. This small close knit Employment team are committed to expanding their practice.
About the role
This role will involve working on a wide range of Employment Law matters. In this roe you will undertake duties including:
- Day to day employment advisory work to loyal client base
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, policies and other related documents
- Representing and advising clients in a range of disputes including, but not exclusive to discrimination, harassment, bullying and various others.
- Delivering training and workshops to clients
- Business development and marketing
This role will include being highly involved in client relationships and is also the opportunity to grow the practice further, establishing your own relationships and with that your own reputation.
This is a real opportunity if you are a senior employment lawyer with the ambition to take the next steps in your career.
There is already a considerable caseload, so applicants must be prepared to hit the ground running and exhibit a work ethic to match the firm's values and expectations.
Ideally applicants will possess:
- At least 5 years PQE in Employment Law
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work efficiently individually and as a part of a team
- Commercial awareness to spot potential business opportunities
How to apply
Should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Ben Smith on 9641 2440 or email@example.com