|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
This is an exciting opportunity for you to become an integral member of a national, highly regarded body corporate responsible for the administration and operation of the wholesale national energy market across Australia. You will be working in a supportive, encouraging and progressive environment and will focus on providing dedicated support to the Chief Governance Officer to ensure all secretarial and administrative tasks are handled efficiently and effectively.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Review and prioritise incoming calls, e-mails and correspondence, alerting the CGO to those requiring action and drafting responses and re-directing others to personnel as appropriate.
- Provide extensive diary management including coordinating of meetings, managing diary bookings, venues, equipment and catering bookings, notifying of appointments and resolving booking conflicts according to business priority
- Coordinate all chaired meetings
- Plan all travel and accommodation requirements.
- Credit card reconciliation and expenses.
- Ensure relevant papers are submitted and made available prior to each meeting they attend
- Ensure Board and Committee papers are submitted on time.
- Assist the CGO with completing meeting action items assigned to them
Essential Knowledge and experience required to be successful
- Extensive experience in a similar role, at C-Suite level within a large organization.
- Experience with board level meetings and dealing with Boards, Senior Executives and Managers.
- Managing a complex executive diary and in arranging detailed travel arrangements (interstate and overseas)
- Remains calm under pressure and maintains the professional brand of the P&C and wider Corporate Services function at all times
- Strong attention to detail, and well organsed, whilst being adaptable and resilient to sudden changes in planned activities/events at short notice
- Experience in dealing with Boards, Senior Executives and Managers
- Microsoft Office Suite, Intermediate – Advanced level.
- Proven ability to draft and review Management papers, reports and correspondence.
The role needs an experienced Executive Assistant who can be discreet, intuitive, and thoughtful, along with having strong corporate experience working at a similar level.