|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
A chance to work for a well recognised, highly regarded body corporate responsible for the administration and operation of the wholesale national energy market across Australia.
Key stakeholder management:
- CEO & Managing Director
- Members of Government
- Executive Leadership Team
- National Administration Manager
Your Major Accountabilities will include
- Extensive diary management to the CEO
- Coordination of meetings,
- resolving booking conflicts according to business priority.
- liaising with the CEO to allocate correspondence requiring action by departments,
- follow up and review on responses,
- Process and prioritise all items received from employees, for the CEO’s attention,
- Manage incoming telephone calls on behalf of the CEO and Board Chairman,
- Monitor, review and prioritise any incoming emails directed to the CEO and Chairman
- Assist in the preparation of the Managing Director’s report to the Board including
- Manage all the travel requirements (interstate and overseas) for the CEO and Board Chairman.
- expenses for the CEO and Board Chairman, and coordinate the payment of invoices.
- Maintain the CEO’s personal contact database.
- Undertake any personal bookings requested by the Chairman.
- Coordinate weekly and monthly ELT and Management meetings, as well as accurate minuting.
***Must be able to work flexible hours, outside of usual business hours (9-5) in addition to being contactable visa phone and email outside of business hours as the need arises.***
Essential Knowledge and experience required to be successful
- Extensive experience in a similar role, preferably within a large organization.
- Experience in dealing with Boards, Senior Executives and Managers.
- Managing a complex executive diary and in arranging detailed travel arrangements (interstate and overseas)
- Draft and review Management reports and correspondence
- Microsoft Office Suite, Intermediate – Advanced level.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Government structures and political policies affecting the energy sector.