|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
This global communication organisation is a leader in their field, and offer a range of products and services, to help clients build consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. They are also known for their strong internal culture and progressing staff .
This role will cover all aspects of company’s financial quarterly forecasts, annual budgeting process, monthly results presentation and analysis. It will also help drive key finance initiatives and present value adding analysis to the board.
- Deliver consolidated group reporting as part of month end close, annual budget and quarterly forecast activities.
- Support the business in the use of the system through developing relevant, system driven dashboard and management accounting reports
- Prepare presentations for the executive leadership team and regional heads.
- Development of financial models to conduct analysis on different areas of the business.
- Tertiary educated in a relevant field.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Strong proven financial analysis experience in a fast paced corporate environment.
- Ability to extract data out of financial systems and analyse to provide solutions
- Effective and clear communication skills