|Posted:||7 months ago|
My client, a large listed retailer, based in North Sydney are searching for a Senior Financial Accountant to join them for a 12-month contract. You will be part of a friendly working environment that promotes communication and collaborative working.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the month end process, including timetables, and monitoring progress.
- Responsible for the creating of the statutory accounts.
- Preparing the monthly and quarterly financial reports for the senior executive team.
- Preparing the cash flow forecast with supporting analysis and reconciliation.
- Continuously improving processes and procedures.
- CA or CPA qualified with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Experience of inventory and stock.
Must have team management experience.