|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a reputable energy business in Melbourne in search for a Senior Financial Accountant position. This role is an exciting opportunity for qualified accountants with energy or financial services experience to progress their career and work on complex issues with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
This position is a mix of financial accounting and compliance duties as well as analysis around market derivatives:
- Delivery of month-end reporting to executives.
- Maintaining governance and compliance standards with reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Delivery of analysis of derivatives market to senior stakeholders, including Opex and Capex.
- Preparation and consolidation of financial statements for the function.
- Support in maintain the fixed asset register.
- Supporting the Finance Manager with board reporting.
- Business partnering with stakeholders internally and externally, including auditors, the ATO and the market regulator.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- Big4/Second Tier trained and second-time-mover.
- Experience within Energy or Financial Services sector (especially with knowledge of derivatives).
- Operated in a similar financial accounting position.
What’s On Offer?
- Opportunity to work for a Market-Leading organisation.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing industry within Australia.
- A sociable and lively working culture.
If you feel that this is the kind of exciting and entrepreneurial career that you want then please apply to the position, or contact Daniel Ball on email@example.com.