|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
Charterhouse is currently partnering with a well-known property organisation in search for a Senior Financial Accountant. The position sits within the central team of the organisation in their head office partnering with stakeholders in both finance and across the business. Furthermore, this position will require the successful candidate to train and manager junior staff members in the finance team whilst supporting the Finance Manager with insights and management reports.
- Manage a small team of junior accountants and ensure KPI's and succession planning is rolled out efficiently.
- Implement training programs that relate to accounting compliance.
- Ensure revenue recognition processes are maintained.
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations are completed monthly.
- Support the Finance Manager with management reporting.
- Complete preparation for external audit.
- CA or CPA qualification.
- Experience in a similar level position working in a complex role within property or construction.
- Knowledge of financial reporting standards.
- Experience in month end close activities and reporting deadlines.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
What's On Offer?
- The opportunity to work with a market-leading brand.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- A positive and vibrant working environment and culture.
- The chance to step into a managerial and training position before progressing to Finance Manager.
If this sounds of interest to you then please contact Daniel Ball on email@example.com or simply apply to this advertisement.