|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
My client, one of the biggest infrastructure projects across Australia, are looking for an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to join their growing team.
Working in a fast-paced environment, this role ensures design jobs are appropriately prioritised and delivered to a professional standard, on time and on budget. Partnering with the Marketing and Communications team, the Senior Graphic Designer ensures all communications collateral is produced to enhance the brand and the brand is protected and evolved for external and internal audiences in accordance with strategic communications outcomes. This involves stewardship of the brand and a keen eye for detail, in close collaboration with the General Manager – Marketing and Communications.
The role reports to the GM Marketing and Communications and supports teams across the company, including the People and Culture team, to deliver communications that support business objectives and employee engagement across the organisation and its partners.
This is a dynamic fast paced organisation where people work to an outcome and deliverable. This role would suit somebody who enjoys working with bright, motivated people who have the drive to ensure the project is delivered on time and within scope. This role would provide the successful candidate a fantastic entry into an industry (infrastructure) that is going be the dominant sector behind NSW’s economic boom over the next decade.
- Develop, deliver and champion designs for the company and communications materials that connect future customers, our people and the community to the purpose and vision of the organisation.
- Build and develop strong relationships across the different business lines
- Assist with the rollout of internal and external communication programs and campaigns to support business objectives by delivering professional, high quality designs on time.
- Work independently and collaboratively, as needed, to ensure designs are timely, engaging and on brand, allowing the company to grow and develop as a young organisation
- Advise the organisation on the application of the brand and develop and update corporate and project templates.
- Promote and adhere to the organisation’s Code of Conduct and manage business processes to ensure the proactive identification of risk and the review and improvement of systems designed to minimise or eliminate fraud and corruption.
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design/Advertising or similar or equivalent experience plus demonstrated experience working as a graphic designer on either agency or client side in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a dynamic team and to work autonomously when required.
- Superior design skills and an understanding of various production methods as well as the principles of brand. Solid understanding of visual communications, including digital channels.
- Ability to identify creative solutions to communications challenges in a fast paced, high performing environment.
- Proven engagement, collaboration and interpersonal skills with the capability to build and maintain positive relationships with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks and deadlines at any given time
- An ability to cope with ambiguity and remain resilient, flexible and outcomes-focussed even within a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated skills in Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Photoshop) in a commercial, Windows-based environment.
- Understanding of the need to develop creative concepts within company branding guidelines.
If you want to be part of NSW most sought-after program of work, please apply now.
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126.