|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
A rare opportunity exists to shape the future of Western Sydney and be part of one of Australia’s most highly-anticipated infrastructure projects.
As Senior Graphic Designer for Western Sydney Airport you will be responsible for providing graphic design and artwork for both internal and external audiences.
Role works alongside a Digital Manager and Marketing Manager to support the Corporate Affairs team and the broader organisation.
About the role:
- Lead the production of design and layout materials across a range of print and digital media to support communication materials and messaging
- Provide high-quality graphic material for production and liaise with external vendors to ensure tone and brand is correct and consistent
- Ensure materials are engaging and on message to reach appropriate stakeholders/audiences
- Produce concepts and designs for stakeholders from creative briefs
- Design and implement marcoms campaigns to support project and business activities and promote milestones and achievements.
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design/Advertising
- Advanced working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills – able to adapt to rapidly changing and conflicting priorities
- Able to work autonomously, manage own workload to deliver work to deadlines and within budget
- Comfortable providing advice and recommendations on contentious issues in a concise and timely matter.
Apply now to be considered for this role, or call Poppy on 02 9641 2461 for more information