|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Heritage Planning experience is a must!
Heritage planning role focussing on:
- Provide planning advice on diverse heritage and conservation issues to the Minister, Government, local government, State agencies and the community.
- Prepare assessment reports for the Heritage Council and its delegates including assessing of statutory applications and referrals under the Heritage Act 1977 and EP&A Act.
- Consult with and represent the Heritage Division to other government agencies and community groups to ensure a full understanding of issues affecting heritage.
- Provide timely, well-analysed policy and technical advice on statutory and strategic heritage conservation matters to local Government, State agencies and the community to inform decision making on heritage and promote the conservation of State’s heritage.
- University qualifications in planning, architecture or archaeology and accumulated knowledge in heritage conservation.
- Demonstrated understanding of the relevant legislative and management framework for heritage conservation and planning at local and state government levels.
To apply please contact Poppy on 9641 2461.