|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Seeking an Insolvency Senior to join our growing team based in our Sydney CBD office to work across a dedicated high-quality list of work referrers and clients. With a global presence in more than 20 locations, we provide extensive experience in providing expert advice to our clients.The office is hard working but fun; they have numerous social events littered throughout the year and believe that happy staff are productive staff. They’ve recently moved into brand new offices and offer a state-of-the-art working environment.
You will be working across a broad range of insolvency matters which will include, but not be limited to:
- Investigating anomalous transactions, events, accounting entries and behaviour through analysis of evidence including from electronic data capture and interviews;
- Constructing financial models to support calculations and/or forecasts adopting different variables;
- Actively participating in business development activities, such as research into clients and developing presentation material;
- Documenting transactions, funds flows and/or relationships between people and/or entities
- Preparing reports to creditors and ASIC & responding to creditor queries
- Conducting detailed investigations into the company's failure and assisting with the realisation of assets
Skills and experience
- Ideally 5 Years + experience in corporate Insolvency
- A strong knowledge of relevant legislation & current market updates
- Strong analytical & writing skills
- CA/CPA Qualified
- ARITA qualification or desire to complete
- Forward thinking technology focused firm
- Global opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package & employee benefits
- Collaborative culture
- Workplace flexibility
- EOYF & Quarterly social activities
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert. Or alternatively, please contact Zoe Jennings on 02 9641 5133 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency or unrestricted Australian working Visa rights.