|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||21 days ago|
Our client is a leading international law firm with a strong focus on diversity and innovation who are going through an exciting period of growth in their Sydney office. With beautiful, modern offices, weekly morning teas, sports teams, fitness classes including yoga and kickboxing as well as the ability to work from home, it is no wonder this firm are well regarded both domestically and globally.
The role would see you providing a high level of support to six fee earners, including a Partner and Special Counsel. You will be responsible for:
- Drafting and amending correspondence and court documents;
- Liaising with clients, courts and barristers;
- Collating briefs;
- Complex monthly billing and invoicing; and
- Managing the administration of files.
- The successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- An enthusiastic, proactive attitude to work.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this role, hit APPLY NOW or, for more information, please contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469.