|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Our client is a boutique law firm that provides commercial advice to a mix of clients, from large corporation to small businesses. This firm offer primarily advice on contentious matters but also prides themselves on being versatile when they can. This firm have a considerable client base that has been built up over many years through delivering commercially-driven results.
About the role
- Work closely with the Managing Principal on a heavy caseload of matters where you will have an opportunity to act with a high degree of autonomy.
- This vacancy is a result of continued growth due and therefore there will be no shortage of work.
- The client base in this role is varied and you will have an opportunity to build your own relationships, and in that, your professional brand.
- You will be expected to appear in district, federal and supreme courts when needed.
Ideally you will possess
- At least 5 years post admission experience in Commercial Litigation
- Strong experience in contentious matters and confidence in advising
- Versatility in the ability to work in different pieces of litigation
- A switched on and motivated attitude
- If you are interested
How to apply
Should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Ben Smith on 9641 2440 or email@example.com