|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||22 days ago|
The Management Accountant is responsible for the management and continuous improvement of Management Reporting, Budgeting processes and BI solution of the Group.
- Executive Committee – Preparing the consolidated EMT Reports.
- General Managers – Working alongside and supporting the Executives in maximising the company’s performance.
- Head of Finance – Providing advice and support with managing the company’s finance related risks.
- FP&A Team – Providing leadership and technical advice to the team.
- Auditors – Working with financial auditors to complete audits in a timely manner.
- Suppliers and Advisors – Managing relevant supplier relationships to obtain best value for money and appropriate service delivery.
- Prepare the monthly EMT Report, and any other papers as required
- Prepare Finance reports, including insightful analysis of financial performance, cash, debtors, securities and job costing
- Provide monthly budget versus actual reporting and full year forecasts
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant financial information to business unit commercial managers and general managers
- Prepare annual budgets for the business
- Prepare/refresh the Finance business plan
Recharges and Rate Card
- Develop and set project recharge and rate cards
- Provide inputs for financial models used for feasibility assessments
- Management and reporting of Group overheads
- Establish themselves as the BI “Champion”
- Drive the development of the BI tool
- Establish and maintain suitable finance and reporting systems
- Further develop and utilise the BI application and any management information systems
- Manage requests for financial and project data required in support of EOI’s, Tenders etc
Requirements of the successful candidate:-
- Financially literate, able to analyse, report and dissect all manner of financial data
- Strategic thinker, able to assess complex matters
- Able to provide timely, relevant, succinct advice
- Articulate and persuasive
- Able to communicate financial outcomes to a broad range of stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent team management skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
- Driven with a desire to achieve outstanding results in a team environment and ensure the highest standard of outcomes
- Demonstrating high ethical standards, integrity and commitment to all business and commercial dealings
- Demonstrated leadership and financial management experience
- Demonstrated experience in Management Reporting
- Demonstrated experience with a Construction ERP
- Demonstrated experience using BI tools
- Commerce, Business, Finance or similar undergraduate degree
- CA / CPA
To apply please follow links