|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Ensure Metro service integration is undertaken in accordance with established station access hierarchy, from active transport and road-based public transport links to broader road users to ensure smooth transition and coordinated approach to multi-modal transport planning services and mode share improvements.
- Manage required changes through liaison with delivery partners and relevant Divisions of TfNSW and other agencies within the Transport portfolio and local councils, property owners, neighbouring businesses and adjacent developers to ensure respectful, timely and effective program collaboration
- Lead and manage processes for the validation of service standards developed through delivery partners to ensure plans integrate with existing network structures, systems and processes
- Project manage the technical assessments for transport integration outcomes including management of contracts, project schedule, risk (safety and non-safety), budget and quality as well as the review of transport planning considerations for Sydney Metro systems requirements and standards, options investigations, modelling, risks, cost impacts and planning approvals to inform and support decision making
To be considered, you will have the following
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Extensive experience in the project management of transport planning, service standards, network planning and service integration initiatives associated with major transport infrastructure projects.
- Well-developed knowledge of the current transport systems and operations across NSW and an ability to integrate new systems of service delivery into existing services, assets and infrastructure
- Substantial experience with and understanding of the legislation, policy, processes and practices involved in planning for and delivering major transport projects
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply