|Posted:||7 months ago|
My client, a well respected not-for-profit community health and care service organisation, is looking to place a Senior Payroll Officer within their friendly Finance team of 7.
Reporting directly to the CFO, this role will be stand-alone, full function, and end-to-end, for approximately 500 employees.
The position will include the following duties :
- Payroll related administration, employee (new and existing) record keeping
- Adjustments, back pay, terminations and leave calculations
- WorkCover claims including compensation and accident claims
- Process Payroll data and salary payments within specific guidelines & timescales
- Payroll reports
- Remit PAYE Tax and Superannuation
- Salary sacrifice/packaging administration
- Manage payroll queries
- Occasional supervision & training of temporary junior staff
This position will require the following skills & experience :
- Minimum of 3 years end-to-end, full function payroll experience for a similar sized organisation
- Knowledge of Health and Allied Services / Nurses Vic Award
- General Accounting knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills and sense of confidentiality
Other preferred skills :
- Health or Aged Care experience
- Time and Attendance system knowledge
- Working knowledge of Meridian MicrOpay
If you are a strong communicator, with the ability to work independently, have a passion for payroll and happy to commit on a long term basis, please apply now!