|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
A NSW Government Agency are looking for a Senior Planner to join their team in Sydney CBD. You will assist the Service Planners team to identify school infrastructure needs by researching and analysing relevant information to assist with the development of service need strategies and reports.
- Prepare reports, briefings and analysis relating to asset planning strategies that are factual, current and prepared in accordance with departmental and government policies.
- Proactively obtain population, socio-economic, planning and development information from external stakeholders and departmental officers to develop informed school infrastructure needs.
- Prepare timely and factual responses to correspondence and enquiries that consider the impact on the physical assets owned and operated by the department.
- Liaise with local councils, state agencies, local stakeholders and developers in relation to planning and development issues to add value to the planning process
- Identify opportunities for resource sharing.
- Consult and advise internal stakeholders in relation to cluster planning and master planning of new schools and school upgrades.
- Assist the team on larger projects by participating in meetings, liaising with internal and external stakeholders and conducting research as directed.
- Tertiary qualifications in town planning, project planning or another relevant discipline and/or an equivalent in experience
- Knowledge of the NSW planning system
- Strong communication, report writing and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771