|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of front-end data and privacy matters
- Work directly under a Partner that has an ever-evolving practice
- Opportunity to establish yourself as a leading Privacy practitioner
Our client is a global law firm that has invested heavily in growing their reputation in the Privacy field. On top of offering good salaries this firm also prides itself on offering other benefits such as structured bonuses, health checks, mobile phone allowance, additional leave and more.
About the role
In this role you will play a leading part of growing this team’s reputation under the guidance of an internationally renowned Partner.
In today’s climate where Data Protection and Privacy is an ever-present and publicised concern for commercial companies this firm have quickly gained a reputation to assist in the implementation of policies to protect companies and assist in making sure their consumers are able to have confidence in the services. Therefore, in this role you will be expected to be able to assist with high profile clients in all their Privacy concerns, primarily handling a non-contentious caseload.
This will involve working directly with clients and therefore offers an excellent opportunity to build a practice at a truly global firm in an area of law that only looks to get larger moving forwards.
Ideally you will possess:
- At least 5 years PQE exposure in Cyber/Data Protection/Pricvacy Law
- Willingness to mentor and supervise junior members of the staff
- Good communication skills and willingness to carry out a high level of client contact
- Ambition and drive to work at a top international firm
How to apply
Should you like to discuss this role in further detail, Click Apply now or please get in touch with Ben Smith on 9641 2440 or email@example.com