|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- 18-month contract – likely extensions
- Client-Side role
- Close to public transport
- Provide engineering, and site construction support for projects, with a heavy emphasis focused on track-works. Scope of works could include: renewals, upgrades, turnouts, re-sleepering etc.
- Provide technical advice to support the successful delivery of projects.
- Work with Project Managers on the preliminary and detailed scoping, initial costing, and planning for the project.
- Assist the Project Manager in preparing the PMP and associated project documentation including safety plans, environmental plans, IWP, ITP and quality plans; to ensure all projects are delivered in accordance with the organisation’s policies and standards.
- Coordinate risk management workshops and rail safety reviews
- Analyse drawings and associated design and project documentation for technical accuracy and suitability
- Coordinate with project teams to ensure assessment of safety in design and constructability reviews
- Participate in the evaluation of tenders with respect to established specifications, ensuring the technical merits of all tenders are carefully assessed in the selection of a suitable tender
To be considered, you will have the following
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or equivalent related industry experience.
- Substantial experience in project delivery and/or engineering works, preferably in a rail environment with an emphasis on track-works.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders to achieve client satisfaction.
- Substantial experience in providing engineering advice and support including functional specification development, design coordination, safety in design, constructability reviews, testing and commissioning and applying engineering quality.
- Experience in project management support, such as developing estimates, preparing schedules, managing budgets and cost, planning resources, project controls and status reporting and managing quality.
- Demonstrated experience in the successful implementation of relevant standards such as Australian Engineering and Technical standards.
Please submit your profile to email@example.com or click apply