|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
- Manage a large and complex multi-site deployment and ensure quality and compliance.
- Ensure safety management system requirements are adhered to.
- Manage the project to minimise operational interruption and ensure ongoing performance of the existing system is maintained throughout the works in accordance with strict KPI’s
- Undertake Risk Analysis for the project to manage safety and commercial risks to facilitate decision making and risk minimisation.
- Certify on a regular basis, regulatory & organisational standards to facilitate compliance for all work.
- Ensure management of the interfaces with infrastructure maintainers and other key stakeholders.
- Manage the planning phase to progress from agreed project scope to the point of project delivery and ensure project elements are adequately planned and resourced to effect timely delivery.
- Lead the contract management process including finalising the contract scope of work and SLA's, engaging with strategic procurement resources, finalising the contract evaluation, participation in contract negotiations and managing the contract life-cycle with a high commercial acumen.
- Lead, direct, coach, mentor and performance manage team members to facilitate achievement of objectives and the development of individuals
To be considered, you will have the following
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of rolling out Wi-Fi and mobile coverage technologies preferably within the rail/transport environment.
- Demonstrated experience with System Engineering and System Integration disciplines and projects.
- Proven track record in the managing and delivery of major projects in complex multi-disciplined Electronic Systems and related applications.
- Demonstrated success managing the deployment of large multi-site installation projects.
- High level commercial acumen with demonstrated experience leading contract management and contract negotiation.
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply