|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This national leading business is currently at the forefront of their market. With a number of highly successful programs in place, the need for a Senior PM with electric dispatch experience and a strong infrastructure background is required to join their highly professional and motivated team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in building and driving various schedules. You will have worked in complex businesses, have excellent stakeholder management skills and a passion to deliver and drive outcomes.
- Single accountable party for planning, orchestrating, and delivering a workstream within the 5MS delivery program.
- Rigorously manage and control projects and ancillary activities to ensure that benefit and scope commitments are achieved within agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Manages technical delivery workstreams, if need be simultaneously, involving complex technical (information technology or electrical engineering) aspects, often involving multiple internal and external parties.
- Accountable for business, operational, and IT deliverables.
- Directly manages all aspects of the project lifecycle and works with business partners to oversee all phases of a project.
- Prepare and manage project budgets and financial forecasts including on-going reconciliation of labour and other project expenditures.
- Develops stakeholder management and communication plans.
- Provide regular status reports, communications and advice on the project schedule, financials, risks, and issues to sponsors, project team, stakeholders and program office management.
- Represents the project in various project governance and inter-department forums.
- Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery schedule.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, procedures, policies, controls, and ensure governance arrangements are followed to facilitate the achievement of key milestones within the project.
- Proposes recommendations and adjustments.
- Anticipate and manage project risks and issues, and facilitate though to resolution. Escalate through appropriate channels where required after identifying options and undertaking analysis.
- 5 plus years Agile, SCRUM Master and/or PM experience, preferably within a large program.
- Must have proven experience as an Agile PM with Scrum master experience working inside a large Program.
- Must have energy / utilities experience and an understanding of the current Electricity Market.
- Preferably with experience of working for or with market operators.
- Preferably with sound knowledge of the pending five minute settlements rule change and global settlement.
- Preferably has experience with Australian Market Settlement rules and/or solutions.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.