|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
· Sydney CBD
· Up to $ 100 p/h + super
· Initial 6-month contract
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior Project Officer to join their team in Sydney CBD. You will provide operational technical and policy advice to support strategic natural resource management and ecological function.
· Provide advice on ecological and environmental project issues.
· Contribute to policy and legislation design, and review strategic environmental conservation planning.
· Develop operational policies for environmental issues.
· Design strategic conservation programs.
· Interpret and work with spatial data.
· Experience in a similar capacity in natural resource management and ecological function.
· Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace.
· Excellent team management skills.
Please apply by following the link. For more information.
Please contact Poppy Robinson on 02 9641 2461.