|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $61 p/h + super|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Initial contract until 30/11/18
- Up to $61 p/h + super (7hr a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior Project Officer to develop a compliance strategy for their environmental program and an implementation plan on how this will be delivered.
About the role:
- Develop and implement strategic and operational plans, frameworks, policies and processes
- Manage the development and implementation of projects and programs to support the organisation
- Lead the gathering, review, analysis and presentation of project data
- Coordinate statistics and dashboard analysis to complete tasks and implement plans as required
- Maintain and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management
- Develop briefing notes, submissions and reports on a range of issues
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Experience managing projects from start-to-finish
- Experience working on compliance strategies and setting up implementation plans
- Proven experience managing stakeholders
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on email@example.com or on 02 9641 2448.