|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
A NSW Government department is looking for a Senior Project Officer to provide technical, scientific and analytical support for a number of evaluation projects under the NSW Climate Change Fund (CFF)
About the role:
- Provide support to the strategic direction of CCF evaluations
- Provide expert evaluation advice on the development, implementation, management and reporting of evaluation projects, ensuring that technical and scientific considerations are properly considered.
- Maintain the highest standards of open communication with stakeholders, and deliver comprehensible data and knowledge management in evaluation and science
- Contribute to the development of project management methodologies and processes
- Prepare a range of project related documents, including briefing papers, discussion papers, reports, research papers, submissions and responses to information requests, and present scientific and technical presentations.
- Experience working within project teams and with collaborators to consistently deliver high quality evaluations
- Experience within environmental/scientific projects
- NSW State Government or consultancy experience desirable
Apply now to be considered for this role, or call Poppy on 9641 2461 for more information