|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $80 p/h + super (7hr a day)|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- 12-month initial contract
- Up to $80 p/h + super (7hr a day)
NSW Government agency is looking for a Senior Property Officer with experience across Commercial Property Transactions and Valuations to join their team in the CBD of Sydney on an initial 12-month contract.
You will support the organisation with the delivery of property services like acquisitions, disposals, valuations, leases and joint use agreements.
- Support the Director in the delivery of property services to meet the agencies objectives for efficient and effective management of property holdings.
- Manage and report on the Department’s property acquisition and disposal programs
- Analyse, monitor and report on the status and outcomes of property transactions to inform the senior management on a regular basis.
- Make recommendations for property disposal, and acquisition opportunities, as well as providing expert advice and solutions on matters relating to site use and management.
- Undertake and manage land management practices that meet public sector land management policies and procedures on behalf of the Department.
- Manage, contribute to and support negotiations with local councils, Government agencies and other relevant stakeholders regarding the acquisition, disposal and joint use of land and facilities.
- Tertiary qualifications in property and experience in servicing a large and complex property asset portfolio
- Strong understanding of commercial property transactions & valuations
- Current driving licence and the ability to travel if required
Please apply by clicking on the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 02 9641 2448 or email@example.com