|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Up to $ 55 p/h + super
- Initial 6 months contract
This NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior Public Affairs Officer to join their media and communication teams. You will create communication strategies to raise awareness and educate the public on all the initiatives the Agency is currently working on.
- Create engaging communication strategies to promote and educate the stakeholders and public on the various projects and initiatives the agency is working on
- Prepare engaging material for the media, suitable for various audiences
- Manage the appropriate positioning of the agency among stakeholders
- Monitor the media interaction with the agency and provide advice on any issues identified
- Assist with the implementation internal communication strategy to keep the staff updated on all the various issues and initiatives within the agencies
- Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace.
- State Government experience is desirable
- Experience in a media/ public affairs unit is essential
Please apply by following the link.
For more information please contact Manogna Ravikumar on 02 9641 2431 or email email@example.com