|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Do you live and breathe all things cyber related. Are you ready to take your cyber security skills and experience to the next level? Do you want to work within a team that has the same passion and philosophy as you. If this is you then this role is for you.
A global industry leading cyber security company is looking for a senior security analyst to help protect there clients against threats that actually matter. You will work with and learn from the best in the business and develop threat hunting skills that are unmatched.
- Identify security breaches and take action to stop them and prevent them in the future
- Perform risk analysis to identify any security issues that could lead to lost or stolen data
- Diving deep into host systems and packets hunting for attackers or remnants of their activity
- Think outside the box and develop your skills to be quicker and smarter in this ever evolving landscape
- Work within a team of brilliant people that you can learn from
- The ability to analyse event and system logs, perform forensic analysis, analyse malware, and other incident response related data as needed
- Familiarity with intrusion detection systems(e.g. Snort) and tools (e.g. tcpdump, Wireshark)
- Knowledge of attack vectors, threat tactics and attacker techniques
- Experience working on a mission critical security team
- Ability to document and explain technical details clearly and concisely
- A strong understanding of Networking and Endpoint (e.g. Signatures, Protocols, IOCs Intent, Triaging)
If you looking for your next challenge then this is the role for you.