|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Do you live and breathe all things cyber related? Are you ready to take your cyber security skills and experience to the next level? Do you want to work within a team that has the same passion and philosophy as you? If this is you, then this role is for you.
One of Australia’s leading Financial Institutions is looking for a Senior Security Analyst to help prevent, detect and respond to all cyber incidents. Along with this you will be able to contribute to the security posture, guide and mentor junior members and make an impact.
- Identify security breaches and take action to stop them and prevent them in the future
- Perform risk analysis to identify any security issues that could lead to lost or stolen data
- Leas with the broader Cyber Defence team which handle the broader aspects of cyber security operations.
- Think outside the box and develop your skills to be quicker and smarter in this ever-evolving landscape
- Work within a team of brilliant people that you can learn from
- Strong proven experience in responding end-to-end to major incidents.
- The ability to analyse event and system logs, perform forensic analysis, analyse malware, and other incident response related data as needed
- Knowledge of attack vectors, threat tactics and attacker techniques
- Experience working on a mission critical security team within a SOC / CSC
- Scripting / coding experience to be able to develop advanced detections and write new tools.
- 5+ years relevant industry experience.
If you looking for your next challenge then this is the role for you.
Please contact Matt Parkhill on 02 9641 2478 or email email@example.com