|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||29 days ago|
About the role
- 3 month role for 2 test analysts
- SIT/UAT for a large digital program
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced SIT/UAT expert to join a rapidly growing government organisation in Sydney
- My client is looking for 2 experienced test anaylsts with experience testing and integrating 3rd party applications.
Responsibilities will include:
- System Integration Testing for third party applications
- UAT experience
- QA experience with document management experience
- Writing test cases
- Use monitoring tools and gather metrics to measure performance
- Co-ordinate and review QA
- Take ownership of all test activities and manage testing environment in house
- Working closely with the Delivery Manager and Architect engineering where required
- Work extensively with the business, stakeholders etc
Ideally you will have the following:
- Built numerous Automation Frameworks from the ground up
- Had a key role in the decision of all tools
- Experience with TDD / BDD in an Agile environment.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
Desirable skills and experiences include:
• Experience in growing a continual improvement culture.
If you fit the brief, and are interested, apply here or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org