|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
We are currently on the market for a Service Desk Analyst for a Global Manufacturing organisation based in the Western Suburbs. The purpose of this position is to provide ‘first point of contact’ resolution for end user requests, supporting 6000 internal staff across 200 locations in Australia.
In this cohesive team you will receive and respond to the level requests in a timely manner, through effective customer service and problem solving via phone and email.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Outstanding customer service and polite phone manner
- Experience using Active Directory
- Office 365 Administration
- ITIL Certificate (desirable)
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in IT or related field.
What you will get:
- Great Team
- Permanent, ongoing position
- Work – life balance
- You will be working on a rotating shift between 7am – 6pm, Monday – Friday (including on-call duties)
This would be a great opportunity for a graduate with a positive work ethic who is keen to learn and build a career.
If this sounds like you, apply now or send your CV directly to email@example.com