|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
You will be supporting users and be the first point of contact for Level 1 & 2 IT related issues. You will be taking ownership of customer queries and resolving them in a timely manner whilst escalating deeper technical issues as appropriate. This is a diverse role where you will be supporting all levels of personnel via phone, email and face to face.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role and show commitment to a contract position
- Experience in supporting modern workplace technologies; Windows 7 and Windows 10, Virtual machines, Microsoft applications including Office suite and supporting remote devices.
- Experience working with call logging systems
- An approachable individual that is dedicated to providing friendly customer service/support as well as willing to go the extra mile.
- Comfortable working with an open door policy and following up on resolutions
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
What’s on Offer:
- Work in a welcoming office environment based in the Northern suburbs
- Onsite parking/ close to public transport
- Great exposure working with a specialist organisation
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!